- Who Can Apply?
- Types of Scholarships and Amounts
- Submission dates
Who Can Apply?
International students that have been admitted to one of our Masters degree programs at our Madrid headquarters in Spain.
Types of Scholarships and Amounts
Professional Development Scholarship
35% off the price of the Master (excluding enrollment fee).
All students applying for a scholarship are automatically considered for this scholarship.
15% additional discount off the price of the master (excluding enrollment fee).
Candidates with professional experience and realistic expectations of new responsibilities.
- Must have been granted the professional development scholarship.
- Minimum academic record average of 4/5,0 or 8/10,0 or 16/20 (or its equivalent according to the grading scale of each country).
- Professional experience.
- Submission of research proposal to be carried out during stay in Spain.
25% additional discount off the price of the master (excluding enrollment fee).
For candidates with excellent academic records who have not yet started working professionally.
- Must have been granted the Professional Development scholarship.
- Minimum academic record average of 4,4/5,0 or 9/10,0 or 18/20 (or its equivalent according to the grading scale of each country).
- Under 30 years of age.
- Submission of research proposal to carry out during your stay in Spain.
- Family and special economic circumstances will be taken into account.
To request the aplication or if you need further information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
(*) Deadline general reference. Each candidate will receive individual communications according to their personal calendar as the processing of their file.
- Scholarships information October 2020
Deadline for applications: June 5th 2020
Deadline for payment of enrollment fee (once the scholarship is granted): July 25th 2020
Deadline for payment of the total amount (after applying the discount): October 15th 2020