What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which websites send to your browser in order to allow the Website to remember information about your visit, such as language and other options. This information can provide a better experience when you next browse our Website. That is why cookies play an important role and help us to improve your user experience.
Why are they important?
Cookies help to improve the EIC Website, to make it better, faster and safer. They have statistics and personalization purposes.
Which cookies are we using?
Statistical analysis Cookies:
These cookies allow us to quantify the number of visitors and to analyse statistically the use of our services. We can improve our products and services through this analysis.
Google Analytics provides us with these cookies (click on the link for further information). Google Analytics.
Technical and customization Cookies:
They allow us to monitor certain aspects related to user’s session to improve the browsing experience within the website. Like for example:
- Identifying the language of the user.
- Preventing and stopping attacks on our Websites or our users.
- Helping us to provide proper and correct playback of multimedia.
- Improving website performance by distributing traffic of our devices between servers.
How can you configure them? How can you delete your cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your computer by configuring the options of your browser.
See here for instructions:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for IOS (iPhone y iPad)
- Chrome for Android
Who uses EIC cookies?
EIC works with other companies to obtain the statistics for visits, pages viewed and other indicators of online activity in our Website.
The companies (third parties) that make use of our cookies are:
- Amazon: some of our blogs are hosted in Amazon.com servers (it expires when the session ends).
- Google Analytics: it allows us to quantify the number of visitors and provides a statistical analysis of how our services are used.
EIC does not store personal user data, except from IP address as described above. EIC will only save personal data if you register voluntarily in one of the sections of our Website or request to receive information about promotions and contents of interest.
For further information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.