- Why choose this program
- Program and Contents
- Who this course is for
- Methodology and Assessment
- Work Placements
- International Scholarships
- Cost, Application and Admission
Why choose this program
- Learn to use a study and analysis based approach to identify the trends, needs and desires of different audiences.
- Conceive, plan and lead any kind of task or project related to the positioning and branding of the organization.
- Learn to coordinate, integrate, develop and design concepts while taking initiative with an integral vision of communication.
- Master the use of marketing resources and public relations tools, particularly engagement and digital tools.
- Develop and implement brand plans and specific marketing action plans.
- Measure the quality and results of your work in order to demonstrate your added value.
- Learn to coordinate multidisciplinary and international teams for local and global brands.
- Acquire the skillset to both internally and externally project the objectives, development and results of your brand experience and lifestyle strategies.
- Develop the management and communication skills that every professional in the sector needs to coordinate people, projects and budgets.
Program and Contents
The MBEL provides a creative interpretation of public relations and marketing. It is based on the construction and management of brand experience and designed to prepare skilled professionals to work for the leading companies. Professionals capable of designing and developing creative strategies to deliver solutions with guaranteed success for the current challenges.
The structure of this Master Degree Program is divided into three basic areas of training that involve 1,500 hours of learning and are worth 60 ECTS credits. The relative weight of each area is:
Coursework: 47 ECTS
Masters Thesis: 5 ECTS
Work placements: 8 ECTS
Competitive intelligence (global, political, social and financial context)
Information society and public opinion
Digital media: new channels, new formats
Professional ethics in communication
Legal framework in the information society
Analysis, measurement and metrics of customer experience
Multistakeholder verification, monitoring and reporting systems. Control panel and communication indicators.
Research for the strategy.
Insights Trends and Search
Mass culture and new socio-cultural drivers
Neuromarketing and the consumer's mind
Customer experience management
New consumer environments: the culture of the ephemeral
Luxury and lifestyle market
Purchase processes and customer satisfaction
Customer life cycle and customer journeys
Strategic thinking and integrated communication
Creativity and lifestyle
Media relations. Press Office
Constructing the message. Core ideas. Storytelling
Content management and digital media
Social media and community management
Sponsoring. Sponsorship management.
Entertainment PR: Celebrities, influencers and brand ambassadors
Events and roadshows: organisation and production
Internal communications and corporate culture
Evolution of marketing and integral communication
Customer Relationship Management & life time value
Audit and brand management
Branded content and entertainment
Experiential and sensory marketing
Identity and image formation. Branding and signaling. Naming
Advertising strategy, support and media planning
Leadership and emotional intelligence
Change management and innovation
Management of people and interpersonal conflicts
Personal and professional negotiation techniques and coaching
Personal brand and digital profile
Effective presentations, improvisation techniques and nonverbal communication
Written communication and corporate writing
Oratory and rhetoric: speeches, debates: elaboration of arguments
Mindfulness and coaching
Over the whole duration of the course students will have the chance to visit some of the leading companies, agencies, organizations, consultancy firms and media outlets in the sector. During these visits our hosts will inform students on day to day management issues and the current challenges of the day
Who this course is for
- Students looking to take on leadership roles in marketing or communication departments, particularly in organisations in which the brand is the principal intangible asset of the differentiation strategy.
- International students who want to pursue higher education in Spain and Spanish graduates aiming for professional development in the international market.
- Latin America receives special attention due to its huge growth potential and demand for specialized training.
- The Master will bring together students from different nationalities for their personal, academic and professional growth.
The teaching staff is made up of active professionals with extensive international experience and expertise in specific areas, a comprehensive and integrated vision of communication and a proven teaching track record.
Methodology and Assessment
Small groups: Maximum 25 students
Study Mode: Classroom
Theoretical and practical approach
Active training to promote strategic thinking
Successful transnational and current case studies
Lectures from managers and professionals of the area
Visits to leading companies, organizations, consultancy firms and media outlets
Assessment of skills and knowledge for each subject and unit
Individual and team exercises
Masters Thesis: development of a communication plan
Personal brand building and creation of a personal blog
Masters Degree issued by the Escuela Internacional de Comunicación
Masters Degree issued by the Centro de Estudios Universitarios CEDEU, Rey Juan Carlos University
- At the end of the academic year all students can participate in a three-month paid work placement in a communications department or a communications agency.
- A free Professional Video Curriculum service is available for all those who want to record and distribute an audiovisual document summarizing their professional trajectory.
We want to invigorate your career and help you maximize its full potential.
To ensure that costs do not become a hurdle to accessing our courses, a wide range of scholarships and financial assistance is available.
Who can Apply?
International students that have been admitted to one of our Masters degree programs at our Madrid headquarters in Spain.
How to Apply?
Remember that the whole process takes place before paying the enrollment fee (€600).
Descarga toda la información necesaria para solicitar tu beca
Types of Scholarships and Amounts
Professional Development Scholarship
50% off the price of the Master (excluding enrollment fee).
All students applying for a scholarship are automatically considered for this scholarship.
15% additional discount off the price of the master (excluding enrollment fee).
Candidates with professional experience and realistic expectations of new responsibilities.
- Must have been granted the professional development scholarship.
- Minimum academic record average of 4/5,0 or 8/10,0 or 16/20 (or its equivalent according to the grading scale of each country).
- Professional experience.
- Submission of research proposal to be carried out during stay in Spain.
30% additional discount off the price of the master (excluding enrollment fee).
For candidates with excellent academic records who have not yet started working professionally.
- Must have been granted the Professional Development scholarship.
- Minimum academic record average of 4,4/5,0 or 9/10,0 or 18/20 (or its equivalent according to the grading scale of each country).
- Under 30 years of age.
- Submission of research proposal to carry out during your stay in Spain.
- Family and special economic circumstances will be taken into account.
Deadline for applications: May 31st 2017
Deadline for payment of enrollment fee (once the scholarship is granted): July 14th 2017
Deadline for payment of the entire amount (after applying the discount): September 25th 2017
(*) Deadline general reference. Each candidate will receive individual communications according to their personal calendar as the processing of their file.
Cost, Application and Admission
€11.800 (€700 enrolment fee)
To evaluate your candidacy as a student of this program you must provide:
- Correctly filled out Application Form for the MBEL program.
- An up to date curriculum.
In addition, in order to complete the admission process, the following documentation must be submitted:
- Certified copy of the University Degree or study certificate from the candidate’s country of origin with the required Apostille. Should it not be in Spanish, an official translation of the document will also be required.
- Official transcript of university marks with the necessary Apostille.
- Cover letter outlining how the candidate expects the program to positively influence their professional development.
- Photocopy of valid passport and residence card (if applicable).
- Two passport photos.
For further information on how to enroll, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org